Busy Body

Short note on weight loss journey.

Remember that I said you don't need thousands to slim down? Well yea.. Coz I think I got a pretty good deal from Bizzy Body =D RM399 for 24 sessions! But of course terms and condition apply. But actually it is not literally 24 times. As in you don't go to their centre for 24 times. I seriously don't know how they classify one time. No idea. But for me, I have to go to their centre for 5 times. Now I am waiting for my 3rd appointment. 2 appointment in 1 week, so I will be done in 2 weeks and a half =D

They promised that I'll lose 20cm. So let see whether it really works. But I'm not following closely on their diet. They don't allow me to eat fruits and vegie!!! I'll die! So I will still eat but I cut down on carbo =)

The first session was detoxing. Detox massage, and they kinda forced ask me to buy detox serum which is RM200 ++ for one small bottle!!! Insane! And only for one time use. But I paid RM156 because they said it is trial price. Which I think a total waste of money because I don't feel any improvement after that. I rather drink detox tea. Then they wrapped me in a blanket that will  press my lymphatic knots. No idea whether it is effective or not. I doubt so.

Second session, they applied ginseng oil and wrapped me. And cover me with infra red blanket. Then they use some kind of vibrating machine they called G-5. This machine really can vibrate!!! I think all my fats were jumping in shocked! And again they forced ask me to buy products. I said I'm broke and got no money. So they give me RM80 for freaking 20ml Nutri Skin Lipo Sculpt Gel! Maybe  worth it. But it is EXPENSIVE! Which she again said RM89 is the trial price but she can use her points so I just have to pay RM80.

More to come once I finish up all the sessions! =D