Blog Archive

It is time for 'em nails!

Nail Fiesta is having sale until 15 of June 2011.

Buy 5 colours and you get ONE FREE!

Here is how the SALE goes: Buy any 5 colors of the same price, and get 1 free!! Eg: OPI and Nubar are both Rm 33, so buy 5 from these brands (since they are frm the same price), get another from the same brands or anything lesser than Rm33 for free!! Place ur order soon as its only for colors available currently and its till 15th June only!!
use code: SALE11
View the newsletter here for more details

Did you know that she have bargain corner updated everyday? One different product will go sale everyday at RM9.90 ONLY! 

One thing I love about Nail Fiesta is her good customer service! She reply you promptly, fyi my friend bought me a gift cert for my birthday and since it was my birthday she even throw in free poslaju and OPI top coat! 5 star service I must say!

Shop now @ Nail Fiesta