Blog Archive

Inglot 10's Palette Swatches.

Inglot was established 25 years ago by Wojtek Inglot and there are 240 retail location worldwide and Malaysia being the first in South East Asia ;p

I came across this brand a year ago when my favourite makeup guru on Youtube go crazy over Inglot's superbly awesome pigmented eyeshadow. I am hooked just by looking at how beautiful the colors online! Their mattes doesn't appear powdery at all. Unfortunately this time around I didn't get any mattes. All the eyeshadows I bought are shimmery.

The colours in my palette are recommended by Miss Francesca, Inglot's makeup artist and I love them! ;)


Some of the colours just appear different in the pictures! :/


I just swipe my fingers lightly on all the colors and see how pigmented the colours are! These babies are definitely for colours lover. 


#502 : Dark grey with a little brown and sparkle dust
#501: Grey with a light lavender sheen with sparkle dust.
Both the colours above are hard to describe..


#12: Copper, a little metallic with sparkle dust.
#428: Rich metallic midnight blue.
#494: Purple with sparkle dust.
#487: Light purple with pink hue.


#463: Creamy nude with gold sparkle dust. Similar color to Peach and Fuzz
#27: Bright yellow gold with gold sparkles.
#407: Peach color with gold reflection. I certain angle the color appear more golden than peach. Gorgeous!
#457: Dark brown with multi colour sparkle dust.



I have seen some videos online where you can actually lift up the eyeshadow pan by placing the cover of the palette on top of the eyeshadow pan. It doesn't work for me! I can feel the metal on the cover is attaching but it is not strong enough to lift the pan up. So, I just use the method I normally do. Knife.


The magnet is so strong! I can even hold my palette upside down and the eyeshadow won't fall!


Love or a lust? 
For me, I say both. 
I love the eyeshadows, they are pigmented, easy to blend and last long enough.
I say lust, even though I don't need that many, I still buy 10 colours.

Each square pan is RM28 and empty palette to hold 10 colours is RM43.

Conclusion:
 I believe you can get similar if not the exact same colour from other high end makeup store as well. But for the price tag I believe this brand will make the most out of your money! ;) Even their foundation is priced at RM76 only! 0.0 and the foundation match my skin tone PERFECTLY! 

You can check out what other products they have and brief price list on my previous post :)