Blog Archive

Nails of the Week

Can't wait for Thursday ;) Because it's a public holiday! Yay! Yeap here in the west Malaysia we will be celebrating Thaipusam ;) Would love to wish all my Hindu readers Happy Thaipusam.

On the other hand, I will be showing a pretty simple nail art for Wed night out ;p It's been awhile since my last nail art post :D Gonna keep this post as brief as possible.

Here's the colours that I use for this manicure.

Typo above ;p

You don't have to use the exact colors (especially if you hate pink;p). In fact you can use other colours of your choice, ie blue? red? purple?

Here is what I'm going achieve today!


and yea.. my left hand is much more prettier than the right. Because I am right handed.
As you can see, base colors for each hand is different. I do it on purpose. They are nicer that way. But it is up to you;) You wear them, you decide.

Base Colours


Colors to draw the design.

The Steps:

The silver base.


The black base.


For pink base

And you are done! That's it! =D If you like bling bling, you can actually add rhinestones on the silver lines. ;D

Hope you like it!
Btw, I tried marbling. Haven't really master it yet. Will post up a design once I am good at it. Doubt will be anytime soon ;p