Blog Archive

Loreal Renewal Lash Serum

This product have been around quite sometimes. I never actually bothered to try because in my perception those stuff won't work! Well, I am born with these lashes what can I do.. Right? Plus, even if the product does work. I might need months to see the result. 

I don't what had gotten into me one day. I actually went to Watson to purchase this! I used it for few weeks. So here is the review ;)

Do note my review will be based on result I achieved within 3 weeks time.

This is definitely a wallet friendly product. It cost only RM49.90 while most eyelash serum out there will at least cost you RM100! 



To my surprise I actually see result! Call it brain power, etc but I do see a difference in the length of my lashes. Thickness on the other hand not so much :/
When I say difference in length I mean a slight difference. There will be no crazy result like suddenly I have Bollywood star eyelashes. No.No.No.


BEFORE USING LASH SERUM

AFTER USING LASH SERUM AFTER NEARLY 3 WEEKS

Notice how the length of my eyelashes become slightly longer but no difference on the volume? =(

Curved applicator is included so that the wand will cup the lashes and all lashes are coated with the serum. The wand are soft and really bendable.


The serum is a bit tacky (thick) when I apply it on my lashes I notice that my lashes are stiffer.

The Yay!
The serum works. However, I feel the result might vary depending on individuals. Affordable, and readily available in most drugstore in Malaysia... My lashes seems to be more stronger as I notice less fallout. Since, the serum is a bit tacky this actually helps my eyelashes looking more tidy, same concept with brow gel. 

The Nay :(
When applying the serum on my lower lashes, I accidentally get some of the product into my eyes. It irritates my eyes. I wouldn't advise this for someone who have sensitive eyes. No really obvious dramatic result. Would be nicer if it was brush applicator. Some said this can be use as mascara base. For me it doesn't work well with my mascara. Both together = clumpy looking lashes =(

Other than that this product deserve a chance. If you are curious with money to spare and do not have sensitive eyes I say go ahead. Worth trying ;)
One more thing, never ever wear contact lens and apply this. You should apply this and wear contact lens. Mascara will work but this doesn't.

Oily skin?
Urban Decay De Slick in a Tube review coming up!