Blog Archive

Logic Big Eyes Lenses from Malaya Optical.


I went to Malaya Optical launch in Damansara Uptown on the 8th January.
Here is the review of Logic Big Eyes contact lens.
For your info, I received one pair of contact lenses in my goodie bag. I bought few pairs but only one is mine.


I have black and brown.

Be reminded that RM15 was promotional price. The retail price is RM90 for one box. Each pair can be used for a month.

Used the brown lenses twice so far. For class and for partying out. I don't really wear contact lenses and my eyes are not sensitive or dry, so I won't be able to give detailed review.

But here's what I feel ;)

The lenses is comfortable. No itchiness or dryness. I wear it comfortably for a good 6 hours of class and few hours of Zouk-ing ;) 
But they doesn't really enhance my eyes. No one actually realize I am wearing contact lenses =.= But if you really look closely, you might be able to tell that I am wearing one. Highly recommended for for the natural look lovers! Well, I am more on the crazy colors side ;)


Wearing the brown lenses.



This lenses unfortunately only available in 2 colors. So if you use plano contact lenses then this lenses might not be much help since they only have brown and black. 


I guess that's it. Leave me a comment if you want to know more or leave your question HERE.

To get more beautiful contact lenses you can visit any Malaya Optical outlet. Do like Malaya Optical on Facebook as well!