Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil & UV Under Base Mousse

I had this crazy obsession on make ups and skincare products  recently. I guess I'm scared of premature aging. And I started to use sunblock regularly even though I hate them so much! Very much! =( They always make my skin appear so oily even if they claimed their product to be oil free, water base etc..

I just bought these babies few weeks back :) Hehehe. Awesome not? =P

I really love the cleansing oil and the mousse foundation from Shu Uemura! 


Even though I read a lot of good reviews on the cleansing oil I am a bit skeptical when it comes to "oil" product. I have combination skin so I try to avoid any oil based product which can do further damage to my pores =(
But this cleansing oil is a miracle worker! It removes even the most stubborn make up stains from your face. The after wash feeling is great as well :) After you rinse it doesn't leave any greasy residue :) Overall 4.5 over 5! 

And another product that I so dearly in love with is UV under base mousse from Shu Uemura. This gives you light coverage. Ideal for people who don't have much pimple scars :) With this I don't have to apply any sunblock. As soon I got extra money I'm planning on buying face primer. Plan to try out Monistat Chafing Gel, but where can I get it??? This is serious business we are talking about. This product is another great product and only cost you a fraction of the famous face primer in the market.

The small round jar on the right corner is a cream eye shadow which the promoter told me to be used as a eye primer. It was okay but for the price you can get something even much better! Heard of Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP) No Malaysia don't have it =( but I get mine from Sephora Singapore.  Awesome genie in a bottle! ( wait for a post on it in the future)