Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale On 14 August!!

Don't like Estee Lauder??
Naaahh me too. But When I received this email I am super curious. Well, I'm a girl and you can't really blame me.. I mean us =p. I'm sure even though you said you don't like that particular brand but when you see the "SALE" word automatically you will fall in love. What more if there is "WAREHOUSE" word in front..  and they are branded stuff!! I could go insane man!!!!
Okay..I clicked the link. Guess what I found out!!! Not only they offer Estee Lauder BUT they will have

 Clinique,
 Aramis, 
BOBBI BROWN,
 M.A.C, 
Origins, 
Fragrances from DKNY,
 Tommy Hilfiger and
 Donna Karan!!

 Am I in heaven or what?!?!?
But... There is one bad news tho... It is staff sale and by invitation ONLY!
DAMMIT!!!


But wait... Like my momma always say.. There are silver lining and I can see it!!! Even though the event is by invitation only, don't worry =) Like me.. you can self invite yourself!!

All you've got to do is call their office and they will tell you where to collect the card!!! Which I did earlier on! But I haven't collect my card yet =( This is by first come first serve basis tho... I hope the invitation card is still available *cross finger*


According to some shoppers that went to the warehouse sale last year, instead opening the door at 8am, the event actually begins at 7am!  They went there as early as 530am!!! Shit man!! Don't tell me I have to go earlier than this! Argh!!

ps: (updated on 26.07.10) Im not going, after plus and minus all the suffering I have to go through waking up early and have to be there at 530am plus not having a car (another issue) to be there right on time before the nice stuff gone, I rather buy my stuff in Sephora Singapore. Huh! If you attend the warehouse sale let me know ya :) Would love to hear from you!