Make Up Bag form Purple Glitz



I bought a make up case few days ago online =) Not a bad one and actually I kinda love it. My first make up case =)



Honestly speaking the quality is okay. But it is up to my expectation. I mean I get what I paid for =) It was RM97 only! Cheap huh?! Normally the one I saw in malls cost more for this size.
If you are a beginner, don't intend to do make up as a profession, on a tight budget, and don't have much make up stuff. This case will work out great! Trust me!!
Another plus point, the seller is so sweet!!! =) She will guide you and assist you with all your question even though your enquiries may sound silly at times =)
This is my make up case! Pretty huh?! Hehehe. The one in Shu Uemura cost thousands man!!! And this is like 1% of the price??



Two tier make up case.

 26cm x 21cm x 28cm

Inner compartment is made out of velvet material. The steel holding up each tier is not that stable. But its okay =) Still pretty in my eyes :) They can hold quite a lot of eyeshadows and blushers =p 


Like I said the seller is adorable =) She gave me so many free gifts!! More than I had expected! And she knows I like Shu Uemura and she gave me  3 Shu Uemura travel size product!
Love her muchy!!


Like I said, it depends on what you need :) If you are beginner like me and using it for personal use this is just nice :) If you intend to upgrade she does have it in bigger and much sturdy design =)

Hop on to Purple Glitz to get yours!


ps: Say bye bye to my straight hair :(