Sephora Haul @ Singaporel!!!

My second time in Sephora SG in Ion Orchard I managed to grab few items!! Ahhhh.. I'm a happy girl =P
The first time around I managed to grab few items as well but I haven't post it up yet. Because I am not as excited as I am now! I just own my very first Urban Decay Eye Palette! I'm happy much okay! Very happy!
I am totally broke this month after paying for my embroidery, my hair color, my perm and my skin care product! But because I just love Urban Decay so much I forked out my savings to buy them..

Lo and behold...

 I know the color a bit off.. Bad skills plus I'm using DSLR.. I don't even know how to use one..
Well lets leave the photography topic hanging and concentrate on what items I just grabbed! =P I got the eye palette for SGD63 This is UD Skull Palette consists of 9 best-selling eyeshadows (I can see that) The colors are really pretty! They have few other sets as well but I think these colours suit me best =)

I thought of doing the sneak peek of the colors they have inside in some other post. But after much consideration I have decided to do it now =P together with the swatches.


Pretty colors right!??!?!? PRETTY! This is my first swatches, I hope I did it right :)
Sorry for the blurry colors..

(From left to right) Twice Baked, Chopper, Blunt, Cherry, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Griftter, Vert, Oil Slick, Shattered.
Very pigmented! Love it!

Fyi, I haven't use any of the colors yet. Maybe someday soon :) I'll post up the end result =)

You might know the next product. They call it genie in a bottle :) Can do real magic especially to my Cina eyes! Urgh! See! Even though I have double eyelids, they are not so obvious. So every time I apply eyeliner or eyeshadows they will smudge! Sorry for the strays eyebrow. =P


Here it is!
Urban Decay Primer Potion.

 Left Original(transparent) and right Sin (shimmery champagne). 
I tried the Sin. It really works! No smudge at all! Amazing! I will write separate reviews for the UDPP =) I just love them so much! I got both at SGD46.

I got myself 3 eye brush as well. From Sephora.
SGD20, SGD24, SGD20
So far I like them. I'm not pro with brush yet. Still learning =) So I can't really write any reviews on them..

I heard MAC Blacktrack fluidline is awesome, so I thought since I'm already here why not? =)
Got it for SGD28 (my first MAC product! Is it cheaper or more expensive in KL?)


Then I bought myself Beewax Lip Balm form Burtbees for SGD8. Total is SGD198.55 after 5% discount. (present your passport and you will get 5% off. If you are flying tell them and you can get another 5% tax refund at the airport! I love Singapore!) On top of that they have this loyalty program where you can get SGD40 for every SGD240 spent within 4 months. Too bad during my first purchase I didn't register for the loyalty program. Who know I will end up spend this much. I feel guilty now :( So to make it SGD240 ( my points will expired on 31July. Its from April-July) I bought Bare Minerals product.


This one cost me SGD46 before discount. I read some good reviews on this.But for this product, you either love it or hate it. Up to this point, I always avoid mineral cosmetics because I heard they can caused breakouts. But since I don't have any translucent powder I give this a try. Well not bad. :) More review on it coming up soon =) Now I need to get myself Kabuki brush..



Ohh!!! Topshop in Ion Orchad have cosmetics as well! Awesome right ( I hope i'm not too late to make this announcement. I just found out!) But since Sephora is just few floors aboveI skip their cosmetics. Bt I got myself their matte nail polish. They have this cute polka dots bottle!!!

For only SGD13. If you have F3 card, you still can use it in Singapore to get 10% off but you can't update your points :(

Guess which finger is matte and which are not?
I apply the matte top coat on my pinky finger. I hope its visible. Upfront it is more visible actually =)

This is what I got on my first Sephora hauled! =P



This is quite a long post..

ps: I went for Voyage De La Vie show in Resort World Sentosa. My first circus show actually. Went for it because the ticket was free =P But it was awesome. Me think =) Talk about it some other time *yawn*
Waiting for the arrival of my UD Naked eye palette in September. Still a long way to go...