Outta Juice

I am super tired! But couldn't pull myself to bed! And as per title above I am really outta creativity juice. Out of the sufficient amount to get my mouth babbling. 


Tomorrow gonna be attending Monash Sports Carnival =p
Not for fun but to sell and promote my clothes that I sell online =P .

Kinda excited because this will be the first time I officially joined a bazaar =P.
Buy clothes from me!!!! =D


Please.... Please... Don't rain *cross fingers*
If not my booth rental gonna be wasted. Damn my boyfriend have to use the DSLR this weekend!
I'm going to miss all those possible wonderful photos!!
Will try to get my pretty pink Lumix to get the job done. Hopefully wonderfully.....



Gonna talk (bitch or praise) the event either tomorrow or the day after =)


Full event details can be found here! =D



*yawn* But still can't sleep!!!