Sun.Sea. Surf with Love, Phuket

::23 February 2010 - 1 March 2010::

Be aware that I am above 18. So to those who haven't reach those gold number yet, please click the red X box on your upper right side of your screen!

By the way this post is jumbled up. No correct sequence. Based on foods, accommodations, etc..
We finally landed in Phuket after 1hr 20 minutes delay in LCCT and 1hr 20 minutes flight.


During our stay in Phuket we stayed in several guest house and hotel. Initially we booked 2 nights in Loveli guest house and 2 nights in Andaman Beach Suites hotel. We choose Loveli guest house because they offer the lowest online rates. We booked with them directly and no credit card verification needed upon request since I don't own one. The remaining 2 nights, we extended one day stay in Loveli guest house and the last night we stayed in Andaman Place guest house

Loveli guest house is no doubt the cleanest guest house I ever stayed in. So true u don't have to burn a hole in your wallet for comfort. They do provide free wifi but don't count much on it. Like what people say free stuff doesn't come with quality. But you can use neighboring wifi  connection. Very fast. Btw, since we only booked 2 nights in advance the third night we had to move to the super deluxe room! With the deluxe room price =) It was 1000B per night. Do ask for some discount from them. One more downside if you stayed on 4th floor be prepared to REALLY burn some calories!

Overall the experience in Loveli was great except for, I lost my sweater there and they refused to give it back! I had no idea who found it coz the Thai receptionist (guy) said he clean the room himself but he didn't see my sweater.I was fucking sure I left it in the wardrobe.(My friend saw it too!)  I know what you are thinking. Why I get so agitated with only one sweater. Pardon me okayy, I bought the sweater less then a week before I lost it and it was a present from my BF! Fuck those people who took it. I hope he/she burn in hell!



Ok. Enough with my ramblings..

Loveli Guest house.

This one located quite far from Patong beach. But very near to Jungceylon. To Patong beach approximately 10 minutes walk (fast walk). What u can do is you can cut through Jungceylon to get to the beach or just walk along Bangla road. Near to those small shops where you can bargain for your clothes =) Bought a super red bikini for 260B. But we bought 2 bikinis. 




Deluxe room. 1000B. They do have cheaper room. 800B but all were fully booked. 




 The Super Deluxe room.
I have no idea how much is the real price but we paid 1000B for this too. I come with plasma TV! Awesome!




One thing I would say about people in Phuket is, I think they are too commercialized and too packed with all big fat ATM machines angmos when they look at Asians they see poor people like themselves. Maybe it is true that we do give so little tips maybe not even enough for them to buy instant noodles. But when people talk to you or ask something please respond nicely even though you are not getting any tips! Those fucking stupid money face! Especially the owner of Loveli Massage centre. Fuck her man. She is so damn rude! Land of smile my fucking white ass! Not only her, most of the shop owners are the same. Even hotel receptionist!


Tips: If any Thai people ask you where are you from (aside from the hotel owner you stayed in or the receptionist), and if you don't want to get ripped off, say you are from Indonesia, or Myanmar or Vietnam. Never ever say you come from Singapore or any other rich country! And if they ask where are you staying, just name any cheap hotel or guest house. This tactic works for me if I want to bargain for stuff =P.

Btw, tactic above only works if you have Asian features or if you are Asians =P


Andaman Beach Suite Hotel.

 Rated four star in GoHoliday website. Quite expensive I would say for the room. Nothing really special. Really!  It is located 5 minutes away from the beach if you take their shortcut. But to the most happening side of Patong beach I think you will take approximately 15-20 minutes. Fret not, if you go Phuket during the super peak or peak season, everywhere along Patong beach is a happening place =p.
We got ourself buy 1 free 1 deal. RM430.82 for 2 nights. We are supposed to stay in superior suite room. But they upgrade our room to deluxe suite. So be prepared to pay more if you want the room we stayed in.











Andaman Place Guest house

The cheapest one during our stay. 700B per night. I bet you can bargain if you stay longer. And she provide motorbike rental for 200B per day. If you are not looking for those fancy accommodation this place is nice enough. The provide towels, fridge, wardrobe, TV, mirror provided. 

You can contact the owner for further info andamanplace@gmail.com.






For food, if you are very picky eater you gonna suffer a lot in Phuket! Trust me! The food sucks! But anyway, I only had my food in Patong area. Cooked food are disaster! But their grilled stuff are heavenly!

Depends on size. Mostly 10B per stick. 





This is a double cheese with double patty beef burger! It seriously cost a bomb! 100B. First bite, hmm.. quite tasty. Second bite onwards, yuck too salty and my patty are burned. It is as hard as stone! I bet my grandma couldn't chew on it!



On the second day we head to Jungceylon for lunch.



Couldn't find any Thai restaurant we settled in a western one. The price listed are fairly cheap. 290B  for a beef steak. And I had the best beer I've ever tasted!




Look presentable huh? We ordered medium well beef steak, with red wine& shallot sauce. Here are the description on the menu, " Fresh beef from grass fed cattle,served with potatoes fries, ratatouille. Baked tomatoes and Zucchini."
The most disappointing part is they don't even know what is medium well? WTF? We didn't only get fully cooked but almost burned beef! Lucky I'm not in Malaysia at the time I had this! If not they will get a hell of a complaint from me! 





Some pictures taken in Patong.





As said, the most happening shemale club in Phuket.






Do you see nippie? I saw one peeking! Oh guys, don't get hard she/he is a shemale.


One heck of a boobs she/he got there!!



Tips time!
 

Here you can see the whole man made breast! I think even me got a tinkle! =p Strained your eyes! =p

 
     Hell of a shoes she have on!
 


Patong beach!
After a massive commercialization, I really salute them for being able to keep their beach white as a snow! If here in Malaysia, maximum a year no more sand, only craps!

We did go for water sport 1500B for big jet ski but we bargain and got 1000B for big one for 25minutes.



Okay..well well.... If you are already dark.. Why would you bother to go for sun tanning?



Some street food pictures!

The best cooked food in Patong I've ever tasted is in Champion Restaurant. It is an open air restaurant located near Lamai Guest house. Do ask the gay Thai receptionist in Loveli Guest house (I hate him btw.) The Lemon prawn is heavenly delicious! If you are a sucker for spicy and sour stuff do go for this!










The lemon prawn!


Salted grill fish!


The foods below sucks!












Chocolate pancake with milk. Taste really good!




We joined 2 tours on different day. Both tours were bought through Loveli guest house. The owner did give us some discount. 1200B for each tour, when each tour originally cost 3000B and 2800B. We went during peak season. So be sure to ask for discounts!!! Bargain til they drop!

The first tour is to Phi-phi Island. In this tour we went to several islands.
We went to Maya Beach, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh cove, Bidah Island and Viking Cave, Monke beach, Phi Phi Don, and Khai Island. If you are not an excellent swimmer or diver, use life jacket and rent a flippers. You seriously don't want to accidentally step on those sea urchins. I saw a girl step on it and the feet totally swollen!! *gasp* 
The best spot in this tour are definitely Loh Samah Bay. Beautiful Corals. In case you want to get the same price or go for the same tour, this tour is under Mandala Travel. Btw, they do have alot of other tours available from different company. Do compare! 

Second tour, we went for James bond Island & Khao Ping Kan, Phang Nga Bay, Panak Island & Ice cream cave, Canoeing at Talu Island, Lawa Island, Sightseeing at Khao Khian & Khao Manju. This tour was organised under Rattanachol Canoeing.  This second one is not really great. So I suggest skip this one rather than wasting 1200B or more for this. 

If you don't really like island hoping I suggest you just go for one Island and stay there. I would suggest Khai Island or Loh Samah Bay (if they have beach). At least you can do snorkeling, drinking or tan yourself =)























Licking James Bond!


You really have to emphasize on the "No Sex" service =p



Last but not least, my trip to Phuket wouldn't be complete without this picture!




Total damage :
Airasia = RM251 return ticket.
Pocket money (includes both guest house) = RM1100
Hotel = RM 215.50


Til then!
 Macau Trip coming up soon.