I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair

Typical so not happening Friday night I normally have. So, with nothing else to do I googled for "Funny Love Quotes"...

Yea~~~ I AM that bored..... So it happens that the website asked kids to describe what love is... Here are few answers they had.

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something,
but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful." 
... Manuel, age 8

"Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too."
...Greg, age 8


The above are the top two I think funny, but bellow are the FUNNIEST ever!!!!!!

"No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with
how you smell...that's why perfume and deodorant is so popular."
...Mae, age 9


And yes! Damn this one is a really smart kid man! Which remind me of Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair!!!!!! 

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!! Can't wait for it!! Never really know that they had deodorant tho??? Hmmm...(I seriously thought all those colorful container hair rubber thingy is very cool =p)
I guess I have to find out! =P 

I am REALLY DAMN excited about this!! First of all they will be having LUCKY DRAWS!! 

EXCUSE ME~~ Did I heard you said "Only lucky draw mah.Excited for what??"

Not JUST A lucky draw okay~~ The prizes for grabs worth up to RM15000!!! That is a lot*eyes open wide wide*!! And Im sure they will have something for every one.
One more thing,I am super excited to see Sumo Wrestling! Never see one close up =P. Please be reminded that this one doesn't include all those sweaty looking big size giant because this is the air bag suit version =P Which mean you don't have to worry about armpit smell =P (I hate BO!)
And they gonna have Gladiator Battle too!
They seriously gonna have lots of game activities waiting for ME! =P. Plus gonna have Fun Fair game! I love those! I wonder whether they will have all those big big teddy bear as a prize =D

Not only the event itself already blow my mind. It gonna be held in one of my favourite mall!!!  Berjaya Times Square!  The event will be held until 5pm which means I will have extra 4 hrs and 30 minutes to do a lil shopping!! Yay! Hitting two birds with one stone!


Okay okay..Enough with all my excitement! I am for sure gonna pack my housemates and my classmates to accompany me! 
I wonder whether they will allow me to take part in the sumo thing...

Lets get into accurate details!

Date: 17th April 2010
Time: 10am till 5pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.


You can even play online if you can't wait for the real event! They have prizes for the winners!!! So get your mouse-y clicking!
www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair   *Their website damn cute you  know! Those deodorant bottles =p*


Bye I'm off to test my luck by participating in their games online !!!