New Love

Recently I got hit by the reading bugs.. I keep on reading novels like there is no tomorrow. When you can actually consider me, the laziest person on earth! I think I got it from my BF! Blame him for making me have another reason to go to the malls!!


On the early stage, I got addicted to Mitch Albom. Nice author. I love his novel, 5 people you meet in heaven. I bought all novels he wrote. Then I moved on to Nicholas Sparks. His first novel Notebook, I bought because Popular was having sales. Buy 2nd book at 50% off. Starting from that book onwards I seriously gone insane.

After I finish reading his first 2 books I bought during the sales, I bought the rest of his novels! I visited his official page. Checked how many books he wrote before and end up buying the rest 13 books from him! Five of the books, I bought from a seller on E-Bay. I was a bit skeptical buying books online but heck with it, I tried.

If I know I have to wait for so damn long for my book to arrive I rather spend extra RM10 each to buy book in Popular!! The seller told me that the post people "accidentally" sent my books via sea!!! What the HELL!!! How can they accidentally send when you have to tick the sea or air option? Somehow, deep inside I think she purposely do that to me because I asked for free postage. But hey I bought RM130 and bank in after few hours!!! After freaking out for 2 months and a half the book finally arrived. Btw, I asked her to post the book to my hometown because I assumed it will only take maximum 1 week to arrive. How do I know that it will freaking take months! Now my mom have to post it to KL and incurred extra postage for it somemore! Stupid seller!


Now, I got insane over Jodi Picoult books! So whoever have her books and want to sell it to me feel free to email me at icy_250510@yahoo.com.au =:)