Oh..oh...Ohhh my god!! Holy shit!

This is seriously and strictly for 18++! If you are below 18 please click the red "x" button on the upper right of your screen.
(Anyway if you are below 18 its okay..My blog has no age sensor..Shhhh!!!)



Get back to business!
As you can see my tittle for the post is rather *ahem* how you say it?.. LASCIVIOUS?  
Yea..yea.. told you to click the "x" button!!!

Back to the basic here.. Incase you got lost in all my ramblings later on.


 I saw this banner in an online blog regarding an event that will be happening in Euphoria on the 10th of April 2010 "Too Hot Too Handle". I am a REALLY HUGE FAN OF EUPHORIA! Smoke free =P hehehe!
At first I was a bit confused..This event is about shopping and it starts at 12pm.. (weird huh?) Because the banner the online shop has was tiny weeny I decided to go and check in Euphoria blogspot page.

 To my surprise!!

I was like screaming in shocked and pleasure at the same time as I scroll down.
This is my real words I didn't made it up!
" Oh my God!! Shit!! Oh my God!!Holy Shit" 
*with my small eyes open so WIDE as if I'm going to swallow my laptop with my eyes.*

KASKADE!!!!

When I first saw his video on Youtube, I seriously fall head over heels for him! He produces amazing musics but..


My favourite track from Kaskade is Everything!!


Guess what?


He will be in MINISTRY OF SOUND EUPHORIA!!!
Totally unrelated with the shopping spree that will be held on the same day =D I definitely love shopping but I LOVE HIM even MORE!!
Ohhh Gosh!!!

If I didn't check out the banner I wouldn't know that this guy of my fantasy will be coming over! HOLY SHIT!! I have to go! I must go no matter what!! I had missed tydi and I'm still kicking myself over it!

Okay..Maybe you guys don't know him especially when our local clubbing industry sucks big time.

This guy is awesome! Totally awesome! I seriously can't describe him any better than what Euphoria did.
Here I quote: 

"Kaskade – One of the most influential people in the San Francisco house scene, as well as one of the hardest-working: By night he's Kaskade the house music producer/DJ; by day he's Ryan Raddon, A&R director for OM Records. “In The Moment” in 2004, that would put Kaskade on the map. 

The first single off the set “Steppin’ Out” would become a major hit on the Dance Radio Airplay that year as well as a top 10 hit on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart. His biggest breakthrough would come the week of May 14, 2005, when his follow up, “Everything,” would go all the way to #1 on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart.
"


See! I told you so! His tracks can only be describe as "mind blowing".
His works are awesome! A bonus his face damn hot
 *another reason for me to be there* =P



See that banner?
 If I'm still 14 I think I would have print that banner so big and post it up on my ceiling above my bed!

ARGHHH!!!!

p/s: Check out  Ministry of Sound presents: Kaskade for more info =D