Mini Update

Just came back from Singapore for a spot check on my bf. (naaahh...I don't do all this spot check thing crap.I go over for a booty call... Bwahahaha!JK!).

 I plan to go Singapore @ 9.30pm and I have to rush to Pudu to take bus to Singapore because Aeroline got no 11pm bus to Singapore anymore :( Sad. So I took Transnasional @ 10.30pm . Fyi, I really hate Pudu! Why don't they do something about that place. That place really sucks! And all the buses sucks too! I know they charged way cheaper than Aeroline but sometimes out of desperation you still have to take one of the sucky buses!

My point is, I am not sure about this fact but NEW FOREVER 21 just open in Singapore!!! 

Not recently tho, maybe like in Dec 2009.I know this news kinda old but I just saw the outlet when I pass by just right before Chinese New Year this year.. But the exciting part is...THEY HAVE 4 FLOORS!!!! 4 FREAKING FLOORS OF FOREVER 21!!!! I AM SO VERY HAPPY!! But still...I am not satisfied with their new designs.. Maybe I am passing the 21 time zone..Hmmm... Btw, the outlet is at 313 Somerset!!! Singapore shopping is awesome!! =P Girls grab your bf credit card and start swipe swipe!!


Last Song based on Nicholas Sparks novel will be showing starting on 1 April 2010. YAY! At last~~~~