Blog Archive

Loreal UV Perfect Longlasting UVA/UVB Protector SPF50PA+++

This product have been around for more than a year! And I just found out about it two months ago! I wonder where have I been?  


I just love this product. 


This product is retailling for RM36.90 but now Guardian is having sale (23 June 2011- 13 July 2011) so it's RM29.88 for 30ml worth of product. A good bargain if you just want to try it out ;)


Ingredients:

From liquid to powder sunblock, I have tried it all. Those typical sunblock which is in white liquid, unfortunately never impress me. No matter how lightweight they claimed to be, they always leave a white cast over my face and I end up looking as greasy as a frying pan. 


There are few reasons why I featured this as my May Favourite ;)


Pros:

  • Blend with my skin tone so well! doesn't leave a white cast over my face even if I accidentally applied more. I tried Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF45 and didn't like the fact that it leaves a mask-like effect on my face.
  • Lightweight, non sticky, spreads evenly
  • Light scent.
  • It gives me the dewy effect I love!
  • Affordable especially during sale. Easily accessible.
  • A good base for my makeup.
  • The usual, claims to be long lasting (up to 12hrs), SPF50 PA+++



It does leave a healthy glow on me ;) Does it?


Cons: 

  • Sheer to no coverage. (aren't all sunblock are the same?)
  • I used up the first tube pretty fast! 

Conclusion:
The pros and cons are based on my combination skin. For oily skin this may be oily. However I noticed that UV Perfect range do have it in matte finish! Unfortunately in matte finish it is only SPF30. Overall, if you haven't try this yet and still on the search for that perfect one. Give this a try!


Have you tried this? do you like it or hate it?