Blog Archive

July Love...

It is end of July already? So fast! 

I haven't been trying a lot of makeup products lately, especially for face because of my horribly congested pores! I am putting the blame on Stage foundation. Not too sure if it is the formulation or the life of the foundation itself because I purchased the foundation during their clearance sale. Learnt my lesson. No more buying face products especially foundation that have been displayed for more than 1.5 years since their manufacturing date.

For the month of July I have been trying a new skincare range from Naruko. First impression? It sounded a lot like Naruto  


I tried few items from them and up to date these are the few I am liking a lot.





  • Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Day Protector 120ml RM42
  • Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Night Repair 120ml RM41 (on sale)
I will review the Naruko products after using them for a least two months. So far I am liking the after feel. They are non sticky no matter how many layer of products you use. The moisturizing day protector and night repair are to be used after cleanser not after serum. It works similar with a toner. Other Japanese brand may call this lotion, comparing this to the Japanese brand I tried previously, I really love the non sticky and non greasy feeling after using them.
Really really love the Acne Clay cleanser! I love the cold feeling I have after washing my face. Minimal foam with minimal exfoliating beads. Love! Love! Love!

For the last two, click on the product name. It will bring you to the review page.

Happy August for everyone!!! Be patriotic!!!