Blog Archive

Ease those muscles ;)

I just came across this co0l iPhone application and I am actually amazed! You can get this iBrate Vibrate here, it's FREE.

This application basically, transform your phone into a massaging tool. Can be used to ease your tense areas such as neck and shoulder AND can be double up as a tool you can use during foreplay! LOL! I may be the last person on earth to have found this because I don't own an iPhone but maaan! Phone nowadays can serve you more than a communication device huh? Well definitely cheaper than those self-pleasuring tools  Better still. No need for a secret hiding place anymore! 

So, since this is the case, I think a wiser decision will be not to touch your colleague, friends,.. (you name it) iPhone any longer huh? 

Happy experimenting people