Blog Archive

First Impression: La Foret Heating Pumpkin Enzyme Peel Mask & Ice Wine Rose Petal Mask

This is the first time I come across this brand, La Foret. This is  a South Korean brand. Since I got this in a sample sachet of 10g (can be used up to 2-3 times), I might not be able to tell a thorough review. This review will be based on first impression applying the mask and how it feels after I rinse off ;)



The description of the Heating Pumpkin Enzyme Peel Mask is really interesting. It claims to have self heating properties to open up pores and clearing impurities.
The mask is in thick consistency. I don't really notice a strong pumpkin smell but the mask does smell sweet.



Upon applying you can feel the warmth of the product without having to wait for the mask to get into contact with water.




 Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. You will notice that the thick pumpkin mask changed in consistency into a oily liquidy mask and from a deep orange to a light yellow color. 




Massage the mask for 5 minutes so that the nutrients of the pumpkin will be absorb into the pores. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat with cold water to close back your pores. 
Applying Ice Wine Rose Petal Mask (refrigerated) after the pumpkin mask will help to regulate your pores size.




The scent of the rose mask is too strong for my liking. The scent is similar to those rose syrup available in the supermarket. The scent lingers on for few minutes, which is good. I love the thick texture of the mask especially when you apply the mask right out of the fridge... Ahhhh~~~
You can see from the picture but the mask seem to have rose pulp in it!!!! ;D
This mask is said to give a hydrating, soothing and brightening effect. I must agree with the first two. My skin feel so smooth after!


Conclusion
I like how both mask function. I can't advise for sensitive skin but if you have a normal skin like mine. This works perfectly fine. I am planning on purchasing the Pumpkin Mask. The mask is not available in retail store, you might get it in Korean beauty store, or online shop or even via spree. Wish they are more easily accessible..


Disclaimer: Samples were given for review consideration.