Wet Dream Comes True


Back in April 2008 my sweet sweet baby bought me a Panasonic Lumix camera :p I have no idea for what but I assumed to mark the start of our relationship =)


And recently which I again assumed for V day. He got me...



Anyway, I've been having wet dreams about this Canon camera =p . Frankly, speaking I did ask him to buy it for me. But he said it is way too expensive.Seriously!! I'm in love with this baby!  Now, I realize my skills in taking pictures sucks! Too many buttons on the cam itself. The funny part, the first time I try to take picture with the camera I even forget to take off the lens cover! =P Hahahaha!


Here are some of the shots taken with my new cam that give me orgasm =p
Trial shots. Really need A LOT of IMPROVEMENT!




Cotton buds =p
Bebe
Horny Duckling. See the dust =p Now u know how clean my room is =p