Camera Accessories

Bought some accessories for my camera today. Something handy and useful for Phuket and Macau trip soon!! Let me share some of the cool stuffs my baby has bought! Really cool!! Tho, I'm a bit noob. I'll learn my way to the amateur stage =p (yea...yea.. not even amateur yet!) =P
Btw, all these gadgets are bought at Marina Square. In Cathay Photo.

Here are some of the cool gadgets for my wet dream!!!

These are called R- Strap from Black Rapid
The model that we bought was RS-7, which has thinner strap and more grip on your shoulder. Because I'm a girl (derr~) I choose this strap mainly because it is thin. The free Canon strap that came with the camera is just not nice. Too thick and it hurts my neck. While this R-strap makes u feel  like you are carrying a sling bag. 
This strap is really cool. Even the website (you can google) have a video showing how they do camera stunts with this strap =P. For further pros and cons I think you have to let me at least carry this thing around for quite sometime. Fyi, the damage are S$99 . For me, a shopaholic girl who loves shopping for clothes I consider this expensive. In fact all those photography gadgets are fucking expensive, but my bf say it is okay. Affordable.




The next gadget is Gorillapod from Joby

Ballhead


I guess this one is quite famous among photographers for the practical use. For a newbie, like me, Gorillapod is actually a tripod but much better. It basically can grip on almost anything. So u can hang your precious SLR even upside down =P. The model that we bought is Gorillapod SLR-Zoom. It can support maximum weight up to 3kg(6.6lbs). Our camera is not that heavy, for now we are only using 18-55mm lens. Maybe for next time =P
The ballhead is detachable from the body. If you ever wonder what is the green thing attached to the ballhead, it is actually Spirit-Level. Click on the name for more info =P Lazy wanna type.
The damage for the Gorrilapod is S$123. (Fly money fly)

The last item we bought was a bag for the SLR. Lowepro brand. 



The model is Toploading Zoom 2. Spacious enough for me to keep my SLR, my Lumix cam and few straps =P. Bought another model in KL few days back for such a killer price! Write about the other bag later. Lowepro, is a well known brand for their quality and affordable price =).
Damage for this one is S$37. If anybody want to buy gadgets for their camera I suggest Singapore. I don't know about KL but Canon shop in Sunway Pyramid sell damn expensive!!!
Total damage for the day is S$269 including 3.0'' LCD protector.

Previously in Sunway I bought this Lowepro bag for RM111 after 20% discount!!! Imagine that! Damn expensive leh! And the one I bought in Singapore has better quality! And CHEAPER!!! X
The model is Cirrus TLZ 15


And bought a Lenspen. Model LP-1 for RM35.
Nothing much to write about the pen. Basically for cleaning your SLR without scratching the lens or LCD.

After my bf bought me a SLR camera only I realize that a photography needs more than just a camera. Darn high maintenance!!! =(


*Pictures courtesy to all respective website.*