Jalan Jalan Singapore- The Zoo, Muthu's Curry

::12juNe 09 - 18 JUne 09::

After a very long wait my mum finally let me keep my own passport. My own passport is the only gift I get for my 21st birthday. Poor me! But I'm quite happy! =)

On the bus going to Singapore. 

First night we spend time dismantling baby's old bed and fixed the new double bed,
went to Mustafa Centre (a 24hrs departmental store) to buy bedsheets,comforters,pillow..etc

For the weekend we planned to visit the oh-so-famous Singapore Zoo.



Before the journey to Singapore Zoo starts we had Indian food for lunch.
Muthu's Curry. Good food and nice ambiance!





Totally love the fish gravy! Wayyy better than the I had in Chola Spices. The mutton curry was fantastic too!
then we went to do some shopping before we go to the zoo..

Did some shopping before heading off to the Zoo.


The entrance fee was S$45 per person.
For Singapore Zoo, Night Safari and tram rides.





Seriously, middle finger and a hole???



They are so cute!!


Babirusa, they inda look like wildboar.


Tiger poo poo-ing.


Lucky them! In KL you have to pay at least RM20 for a fish spa, while they get it for free!





Awwww~~ The little baboon is horny! =P

Some Ethiopian's setting








I totally disagree with this!




Next heading off to Night Safari.



Since it is quite dark and no flash allowed, not much pictures taken.


Ooohhhh! This gorgeous man!! Yum! =p



Very long queue waiting for the tram..But we waited for less than 5 mins!
Really efficient. Kudos!

til then..