Blog Archive

Mini Swatches from mini Nail polish haul ;)

Most of the polishes are not from recent collection. Anyway here is how the colors will look like. There is only one color I actually used, Mistletoe Kisses from China Glaze from last christmas collection... The rest are still pretty new and untouched :(






Conclusion, I don't really like the Katy Perry collection. 3/4 colours are pretty sheer. The One That Got Away, look pretty but the glitters doesn't stands out much.

You can still get the colors via spree ;)

I am in the process trying out Mr&Ms Dappy Beauty Foot Lotion. Fyi, it is not really a lotion. The gel will peel off the outer layer of your feet and making them smooth. My feet look gross! Do expect a gross blog post soon!!! ;P Anyway I couldn't help it but here is the sneak peek of my skin ;p hehehe...


My housemate helped me to get some Etude House products from Korea I got the upgraded version of the Precious Mineral BB Cream. They gave me free (cute) brush for applying the BB cream. I finished my Seche Vite Top Coat and now I am trying out Etude House Jelly Pop top coat.



Sorry for the lack of updates. Reviews will be coming up snaily slow ;)