Malacca part 2

::12September-13Sepember 2009::
Not the continuation of the previous Malacca post :) This is a sudden trip because somebody told me that we are going to have class that day, when infact we DO NOT.... You know who you are ;p..Because we already wake up early..And we don't want to waste our beautiful sunny day by going back to bed..We decided to go for a road trip..A long delayed road trip!!
So we made a call to Nat to find out whether she's up for it..She is not.. It's DAMN hard to get her out of the bed!!! Gosh ;p After that we go to Perfect Car Rental to rent a car (duh!) We rented a Kelisa to keep our budget low. Consider value for money.. RM90 per day.Rent 3 days free 1 day. It is located in Sunway just behind Sunway College. We hit the road around 2pm after fetching Nat....

See her luggage!!! It's only 2D1N trip! Imagine if we go for a week!..Gosh..I see all the stars already~~ On the right, Ashy trying to learn Malacca map :D
Me the official driver for the day :p Everything was great! Until....




Yeap..Tayar pancit! And we are the most "fortunate" people in the whole wide world! Our tyre gave up half way but it gave up in front of a workshop in a deserted kampung..Lucky us.We tried to change the tyre or infact Ashy tried but couldn't because we don't have the proper  tools... After 3 hours journey (yea we are slow..Blame me :(  ) we reached Malacca. Plan to stay in a hotel near by Jonker. Hallmark Hotel but were fully booked :(So we decided to stay at the place I previously stayed at during my last trip. Ringo's Guesthouse.After settling down we went for jalan...


Jonker..


Our first meal for the day.This is definitely not the best chicken balls rice but better than the one I tasted before! At least the chicken meat are more succulents compare to the one in Sunway!
Then it's time for dessert! The best Cendol in my whole freaking life :p (I might be exaggerating abit..But hey it was good!)

The best Cendol!! Only RM1.80 And Laksa, I think it is around RM2.++.. I prefer this compare to the one I tasted in Penang. Btw, the owner of th guesthouse told us that this is the best shop to go for Cendol.. 88 Dessert Shop.. (I guess)
Some other food available.. There are so much food!
Nat trying to goreng cempedak ;p
Fried ice cream..Nothing special about it. Don't really like it either...
Look at the crowd!!! Last year when i went it is like this and now it is still like this!
I love that statement shirt..But it will attract to much attention ;p
And bottom is a CUTE ADORABLE puppy!!!! We paid RM3 each to take picture with the puppy. The ear remind me of Dumbo the baby elephant ;p
After finished with Jonker we drove around Malacca.End up at Eye of Malaysia.

The next day we try to cover as much as touristy spot as possible :) We went for quite a few places. But I dont upload it again coz it is available  in my previous Malacca post.



Then we head for Lunch in the famous Nyoya Restaurant I've been to last time. (forgotten the name)
Asam fish & Sotong Petai


I think that is Angku (tortoise) kueh. Eating Cendol before we go back :)


<" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">
Til then...